Cameron Woo Design encourages a vibrant team environment through collaboration and contributions from all to realize outstanding projects we deliver to our international clientele.
If you are passionate about design and possess strong technical skills, we welcome you to send us your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAD DESIGNER (Full-time)
- Develop the design programme and assign drawing deliverables to designers to meet project timeline
- Complete full set of Tender Documentation drawings for residential, hospitality and commercial projects
- Work with CAD Manager to ensure Tender drawings are accurate, on time, meets budget requirements and reflects the approved Design intent
- Ensure designs can be technically implemented, within the constraints of the client goals, budget, local guidelines, brand guidelines and regulatory parameters and codes
- Liaise with Project co-ordinator for design specification and schedules
Computer Skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Revit, Google Sketch Up, and other 3D software preferred
- 8 to 10 years professional Interior Design or Interior Architecture experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture is required
We are seeking a talented Interior Designer with a minimum of five years of experience who can demonstrate excellent design sensibility, creativity, graphic skills, enthusiasm, and team work.
This is an opportunity to work in an award-winning interior design firm providing support to Interior Design team with all aspects of project work. It provides interns with invaluable experiences applying the knowledge and skills learned through education in a business environment while working alongside and in support of a group of world-class professionals.