This website is operated by Cameron Woo Design (Asia) Pte Ltd (CWD). All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Cameron Woo Design (Asia) Pte Ltd (CWD), its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
We endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this privacy statement to help you understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our privacy statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This privacy statement is incorporated into, and part of, the terms and conditions that govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
CWD has offices in Australia and Singapore and the firm is compliant with the Data Privacy law of these countries. As CWD does not currently operate in any European Union country, our privacy laws are not governed by the GDPR compliance regulation. However should our business operations change in future, whereby our business practices expand to any countries within the European Union, then CWD shall ensure that the firm is GDPR compliant at such time.
We may need to update this privacy statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual as defined by applicable law.
Collecting personal information
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt-out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction as requested by you or as required by law.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you contact us with an enquiry, register on the site, forward an item to a friend, purchase an item, fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included, request us to provide you with information, enter a competition, post information to public areas of the site or take advantage of a promotion.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this privacy statement.
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the types of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit and the internet address of the website from which you accessed the site
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes
Use of personal information
We may use personal information collected from you in order to provide you with specific services that you request as well as to provide you with additional services that may be of interest to you. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
Marketing communications: we may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies, and any of their related businesses.
Marketing analysis: we may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites.
Transactional purposes: we may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g., delivery).
Disclosure of personal information
We value your personal information and and pledge to only share such information with third parties that provide adequate protection for such information. From time to time, we may disclose personal information to:
- third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
- our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business; and further, provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
- third parties who, in our reasonable judgement, are providing or seeking the information as the authorised or appointed legal agent of the subject individual;
- a person or entity, including our affiliates, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganisation or liquidation whereby we transfer, sell or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you have provided and other information concerning your relationship with us; and
- law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third party in order to comply with law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with law or to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activities so as to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with our corporate policies and procedures as well as legal and contractual obligations
We take security personal information seriously and we take all reasonable precautionary measures to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by email.
You are reminded that, in accordance with the terms and conditions for this website, which include this privacy statement, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of any password and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt-out requests including requests where you have previously opted-in with respect to the use of your personal information and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details as provided below.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these websites and our privacy statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.
As required, this privacy statement will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business. Nothing in this privacy statement or otherwise will create or add to any right or claim (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives.